Nord Piano Hire
Nord Piano HA 88: Main Features
• State-of-the art sample-based Acoustic Pianos.
• Advanced Vintage Electric Pianos.
• Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2).
• 88 keys, weighted hammer action
• Dynamic Pedal Noise via optional Nord Triple Pedal.
• 6 types – Grand, Upright, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Clavinet and Harpsichord.
• Each category can contain up to 9 different models.
• 40/60 Voices Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos)
• Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) – adjustable amount
• Selectable Long Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord
• Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 – adjustable amount
• Octave Transpose: -1/+1
• Nord Sample Library compatible.
• Master Clock.
• Effect 1 – Pan, Tremolo, Stereo Auto-wah. Three selectable depths for the pan and tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
• Effect 2 – Stereo Phaser, Flanger and Chorus. Three selectable depths, rate controlled with the Effect 2 Rate knob
• Delay – Four levels of feedback amount, Dry/Wet adjustment. Tempo can be set manually or with Tap Tempo button. Range: 20 ms ~ 750 ms
• Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation (100 Hz, 4 kHz and 200 Hz ~ 8 kHz)
• Comp/Amp – Twin, JC, Small (mono), Tube distortion (stereo) and compressor (stereo). Drive/compression amount controlled with the Drive knob.
• Reverb with six algorithms – Room 1 & 2, Stage 1 & 2, Hall 1 & 2, Dry/Wet control
• Each effect can be assigned to either Piano or Sample Synth section
• 2 Audio outputs L & R – ¼”, 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
• 1 Monitor input – 1/8″, 3,5 mm stereo jack
• 1 Headphone output – ¼”, 6,35 mm stereo jack
• 1 Piano pedal input – ¼”, 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc
• 1 Volume Pedal input – ¼”, 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
• MIDI In, MIDI Out – 5 pin DIN connectors
• USB – type B connector – for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
• IEC C7 power connector
The Electro 3 features a great organ section, fantastic pianos from the Nord Piano Library, Nord Sample Library compatibility, including the possibility to create your own sample instruments and a selection of extremely versatile effects!
The original Electro 3 is available in two different sizes, 61 and 73-key. Both feature our Semi Weighted Waterfall keybed. This is a great set of keys to play organ and pianos with, with light action and low weight (7.65/9.1kg)
The Electro 3 HP has all the features of the original Electro 3 but sports a new 73-key Hammer Action Portable keyboard, with a classic E-E range and 4 selectable Dynamic Response Curves. Amazingly, the Electro 3 HP only weighs 11 kg, making it the most ultra light weight professional Hammer Action keyboard on the market.