Lapel / Lav Microphone
Sennheiser Wireless Microphone
Sennheiser Radio Headset Microphone
Hire Radio Mics
Model: Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3
High-quality, headset vocal microphones from Sennheiser. A built-in transmitter automatically adjusts to a corresponding G3 receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button. The mic provides rich sound while minimising the risk of feedback.
- Headset radio microphone / transmitter.
- Sennheiser G3 radio receiver.
- Ofcom licence.
- XLR cable to connect to mixer or other devices.
- Protective case.
- Location-optimised frequency synchronisation.
About the Sennheiser Radio UHF Receiver: EM 100 G3
The rugged Sennheiser G3 EW 100 rack radio receiver provides proven transmission reliability and flexibility.
UHF Wireless Microphone Hire from Sennheiser
Hire wireless mic systems from Sennheiser; microphone systems that offer superb performance at a great price. Oxford Sound Hire supply a choice of handheld radio mics, flesh coloured headset mics, lapel microphones or tie clip mics for hire.
Hire Radio Microphones Receiver
Sennheiser EM 100 G3
With its improved design and new features, the rugged Sennheiser G3 EW 100 rack radio microphone receiver is ready for the road with it's proven transmission reliability and flexibility.
Multichannel Radio microphone hire
Multichannel radio mic hire; simplicity and road-tested reliability, pre-assembled in power-isolated road-cases.
Fully Licensed microphone hire systems available as multi-hire microphone units. Ideal for live music performance, drama and the stage, theater, presentation hire, award ceremonies and public events. Full and comprehensive support is provided as standard.
• Handheld or Headset radio microphone & transmitter.
• Sennheiser G3 EW100 radio receiver.
• Power supply.
• JFMG licence.
• New batteries.
• XLR cable to connect to mixer or other devices.
• Protective case.
• Pre-set frequency synchronisation.
Multichannel radio microphone hire; simplicity and road-tested reliability, pre-assembled in power-isolated road-cases.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Fully licensed radio mic hire systems available in up to 16 channel units. Ideal for live music, stage, theater, presentation, award ceremonies and external events. Full and comprehensive support is provided as standard.
Sennheiser SKM 100-835 G3 Microphone
EW100 G3 True Diversity Receiver
Sennheiser EW100 G3 wireless radio microphone. Hire handheld wireless microphones for use on stage for musical performance, drama and theater productions and during presentations.
- SKM 100-835 G3 cardioid vocal microphone, EM 100 G3 true diversity receiver with backlit graphic display, MZQ 1 microphone clip.
- Rugged rack receiver utilising true diversity for optimum reception. 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies.
- 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, plus a user-programmable bank.
Reliable, robust vocal set fit for speech reinforcement. Includes a lavalier / tie-clip microphone, EM 100 G3 true diversity receiver with a backlit graphic display.
Order a Sennheiser EW100 G3 wireless radio microphone system today. Hire lavalier / tie-clip wireless microphones for use on stage for drama and theater productions and during presentations.
• Lavalier / tie-clip microphones for theatrical performance and stage productions. Low-mass, condenser, omnidirectional headset microphones for use with Sennheiser belt-pack transmitters.
• Rugged rack receiver utilising true diversity for optimum reception. 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies. 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, plus a user-programmable bank.
EW G3's ingenious setup functions drastically reduce the time required. For example, the scan function detects free channels, while the infrared synchronization takes care of the receiver/transmitter configuration – fully automatically of course. User-friendliness is enhanced with backlit graphic displays that deliver all crucial data, and by the intuitive user interface. Additional ease-of-use comes in the form of WSM (Wireless Systems Manager): This software enables the laptop control of 300 and 500 series transmission links, and the recording and analysis of signal strengths.
Sennheiser EM 100 G3, SKM 500-945 G3