AKG D112 Microphone
The AKG D112 microphone is primarily used as a kick drum microphone. It has studio and live music performance applications. It is an industry-standard, rugged workhorse with a practical shape.
The dynamic, cardioid AKG D112 microphone was designed for extremely close placement to signal sources which produce high SPL levels.
AKG D112 Microphone Hire
• Large diaphragm dynamic microphone delivers accurate ultradeep frequencies.
• Bass resonance volume chamber for unique, punchy sound.
• Dynamic capsule withstands extremely high sound pressure levels up to 160dB SPL.
• Integrated hum compensation coil for the cleanest sound.
• Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag.
• Extremely durable under the heaviest use.
• Moving coil (dynamic).
• Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz.
• Established as an industry-standard kick drum microphone on stages worldwide, day by day for over 30 years.